Discussion: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eamesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 18 of 18  |  Show  posts at a time

Posted Anonymously
What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
May 28 2010, 8:47 PM EDT | Post edited: May 28 2010, 8:47 PM EDT
I must have blinked because I cannot figure out what happened to the original cast of Criminal Intent. Where did Bobby and Eames go? The new show is horrible. I will not watch it. 22  out of 26 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Jun 1 2010, 1:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
"I must have blinked because I cannot figure out what happened to the original cast of Criminal Intent. Where did Bobby and Eames go? The new show is horrible. I will not watch it."
Dick Wolf and the Powers That Be let Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe go from the show proving to the world that they are legally brain dead. Note to Wolf, Jeff Goldblum is no Vincent D'Onofrio, and you have just sent LOCI into oblivion since Vincent and Kathryn were Law and Order:Criminal. What they should have done is fire the incompetent writers and kept the irreplaceable stars, and now they are paying for it! Good luck to Mr. D'Onofrio in his future acting roles as well as to Kathryn Erbe and Eric Bogosian.
33  out of 33 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Jun 26 2010, 8:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 26 2010, 8:05 AM EDT
"Dick Wolf and the Powers That Be let Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe go from the show proving to the world that they are legally brain dead. Note to Wolf, Jeff Goldblum is no Vincent D'Onofrio, and you have just sent LOCI into oblivion since Vincent and Kathryn were Law and Order:Criminal. What they should have done is fire the incompetent writers and kept the irreplaceable stars, and now they are paying for it! Good luck to Mr. D'Onofrio in his future acting roles as well as to Kathryn Erbe and Eric Bogosian."
Look. Thy need to bring them both bsck. Their acting skills ae superior. I could really identify with both of them
22  out of 22 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Jul 14 2010, 3:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 14 2010, 3:12 PM EDT
I haven't watched the show since Vincent and Kathryn left, they were the show. Although I like Jeff Goldblum as an actor, his roles in the series sucks, sorry. The original cast is irreplaceable. 29  out of 30 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Aug 30 2010, 6:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 30 2010, 6:12 PM EDT
I fell in love with Bobby and Eames From the beginning they slowly led you into their lives and one could really begin to understand how cops become true partners. BY letting them go they have let many fans leaving as well. 23  out of 23 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Aug 30 2010, 6:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 30 2010, 6:16 PM EDT
I totally agree the show is not the same without Bobby and Eames I wish them the best and hope to see them real soon in another drama Loyal fans keep us updated on where to look for them in any of their upcoming endevours. 20  out of 20 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
6. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Sep 5 2010, 2:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2010, 2:43 PM EDT
i have been in love w D'onofrio since adventures in babysitting bring him back, please 19  out of 19 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
7. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Sep 5 2010, 3:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2010, 3:10 PM EDT
i want vincent and kate back let's flood the blogs, they made the show 20  out of 20 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
8. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Sep 10 2010, 12:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 10 2010, 12:13 PM EDT
What a dumb move! I want vincent and kate back, too!!!!!!! I now watch their reruns. No interest in the new series -- absolutely boring. 20  out of 20 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
9. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Nov 30 2010, 9:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2010, 9:06 AM EST
I agree...CI is not the same w/o Big Vinny and Petite Kathy...they are a terrific team, and great in their roles... 15  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
10. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Jan 8 2011, 7:00 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2011, 7:00 AM EST
I refuse to watch the show after Onofrio an earnes left. They were the show. What a stupid move by Wolf. .the new cast will die. 11  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
11. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Jan 8 2011, 7:01 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2011, 7:01 AM EST
Stupid move by
Mr. Wolf.
12  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
12. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Feb 2 2011, 12:41 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 2 2011, 12:41 PM EST
I have been trying to find out what had happened to goren and eames. so you mean to say they were just fired...or did they do an episode where they wrote them off the show? I like Jeff Goldblum as an actor, and i tried watching him on ci....but he just cant do it....(sorry) 12  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
13. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Apr 9 2011, 8:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
"I have been trying to find out what had happened to goren and eames. so you mean to say they were just fired...or did they do an episode where they wrote them off the show? I like Jeff Goldblum as an actor, and i tried watching him on ci....but he just cant do it....(sorry) "
they are coming back may first det gorin is the best detective ever in this universe every monday night i have a date with him starting at 8.00 and he leaves me at 10.00 im his number 1 fan ever what he does is amazing he is by far the best no one can touch him i only wish i could meet him i loveeeeeeeeeeee him so
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
14. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
May 10 2012, 6:50 PM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2012, 6:50 PM EDT
PLEASE CLEAN BOBBY UP AND RETURN HIM AND HIS PARTNER EAMES 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
15. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Jul 17 2012, 6:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 17 2012, 6:01 AM EDT
I enjoy the character also but I think you need to seek some professional help. 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
16. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Jan 22 2013, 12:36 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2013, 12:36 PM EST
You only have 1 Law & Order left and it needs a boost - bring Vincent back and give him his old role 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
17. RE: What happened to vincent d' onofrio and eames
Apr 27 2013, 12:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2013, 12:28 PM EDT
"You only have 1 Law & Order left and it needs a boost - bring Vincent back and give him his old role"
I agree. Bring back Eames and Bobby. That was the only law and order that was any good. I like the original but it got old. Svu was too much child molestion and insest now that Elliot is gone it stinks too. Bring back Bobby and Eames, Bring back Bobby and Eames, Bring back Bobby and Eames how many times do I have to say it.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?